Thursday, May 26, 2011

No more.

Our relationship is unlike most
It can't be held with the tips of our fingers
For all it can touch is the keyboard
And the feelings we hold, at least mine, are told in whispers
You know and have been told how vital you are to me
When I come home, I desperately hope to see you
And when I can't, it grieves me
It's to be expected from a love-sick fool, huh?
Each time I try to overcome this dependency
All that transpires is a feeble attempt that amounts to rubble
My mind crafts it well-versed tales
As my heart deteriorates and crumbles
Finally, when I cannot bear it for another moment more
I possibly bid my last adieu
And with one click of the mouse
I've blocked and deleted you,
Relinquishing all our ties
It’s a fragile game we play with
What could be magic, could only be goodbye
It’s to be expected from your passionate sycophant.

No comments:

Post a Comment