Monday, May 31, 2010

Babbling.

Pedestals aren't meant for anyone
For once complete faith is placed on another,
It can be easily lost as it was to gain.
Disappointment spreads rapidly
As the progression of the night to day.
From now on,
It'll be best not to be so inclined to someone,
To give so freely, a heart.
Weakness shouldn't be felt nor should it be shown.
This mask will be placed back on,
As if to dare the world to scare me to death,
While I patiently hope for someone to save me once again.
Like they say the world is better with your smile
than your constant whine
There's bound to be a happy ending somewhere,
if not a slow disintegration.
Truly, I can't accept your words whether sincere or not
Don't take it to offense,
They just weren't meant to be heard with these ears of mine.
Thankful that I am for every encounter
With those who tore down barricades
And those who constructed them
Seeking thy refugee is over;
However, my mind is my own compartment
As my body is that of which is the prison itself
Gesticulations and speeches can bring so much harm
Despite its own comfort and warmth, besides our whelps.

No comments:

Post a Comment